02 May 2011

Douchebag is dead!

On 11 SEP 2001 we were all stunned by an evil terrorist attack on our country. I remember sitting at home, I had just logged on to the Internet and one of our friends from overseas said, "You need to turn on your TV now." So we did and we watched in horror at the second plane hitting the second Tower. We continued to watch as the buildings came down, the reports of the pentagon being hit and yet another plane crashing in Pennsylvania. I remember wondering just how many planes were going to be used as a weapon.

As the Tower came down I remember saying, "Oh my God, all those Firefighters." You see I was a Firefighter myself in a small town volunteer FD and I knew that those men of FDNY were in them. I also worked at E911 as a dispatcher. Just two days after those attacks we got many calls from concerned citizens wanting to know if we were under attack again. You see my hometown is a low level flight path for training of the military. Everyone became concerned when F-16s go screaming over town on a training flight. Not as if the military hasn't been doing this for years or anything. We loved it as kids to run outside and watch them go screaming over. It was awesome! Back in those days it was A-7s that went over. But as a 911 Dispatcher I had to assure them that it was just training. I also remember watching the TV for days hoping to see some survivors pulled from the rubble at Ground Zero. 

I remember the stunned feeling after all this that someone could do this to us. Then it came out that Osama Bin Laden (Douchebag#1) and his al-Qaida flunkies were responsible. I have never wanted to kill anyone as bad as I wanted that asshole dead.

Now, as of 1 May 2011 we finally are able to kill that fucker. I could not be more thrilled about that. I have never been happy about someone dying but this time, this time I am thrilled. Will killing him stop the terrorism? No, it won't. But to finally kill them man who planned it and was happy about people dying, that makes me very happy. So hats off to our Military for pulling this one off. We love you and thank you from the bottom of our hearts.



No comments:

Post a Comment