03 May 2011

I have a big problem with Sheep Mentality

You know....I love all my friends, I really do. But sometimes I really want to hit them with a 2x4. I have seen several people post this stupid piece of shit on FB and I have to talk about it.

First the crap and I quote: 
"Let's be clear on this: OBAMA did NOT kill bin Laden. An American soldier, who Obama just a few weeks ago was debating on whether or not to PAY, did. Obama just happened to be the one in office when our soldiers finally found OBL and took him out. This is NOT an Obama victory, but an AMERICAN victory!! REPOST IF YOU AGREE!!!"

Ok, first off, Our President did give the order for our military to go into another sovereign Nation to kill a man. Doing something like this can cause a war, thankfully it hasn't as we have our hands full as it is. So while maybe Obama did not pull the trigger, he did order it to be done. So like it or not, in a round about way, he did do it.


A few weeks ago it was our Congress who was playing their political games over the budget. So stop lying and saying he wasn't going to pay them. It was the whole of the US government being dumbasses. You should be bitching about Congress getting paid during a government shut down, they get paid no matter what. Our government all need to come together to get the damn job done. 


Actually it was not our soldiers who found OBL. It was the CIA. Ok, I grant you the soldiers had to go in and go room to room to find him. So I guess its partially correct. But our government has been hunting this guy since Clinton was in office. So we've wanted him a long time. 


And I will grant you that it is not just an Obama victory, it is an American Victory. There were a lot more people working on this then just the president. You know, I get it that you don't like Obama. I have no problems with that. But stop spouting lies just because you want to feel better about yourself.


If it had been Bush who had ordered the mission to take out OBL you would have been jumping for joy and saying stuff like BUSH IS THE MAN! But because you have an unnatural hated of Obama you all keep saying this shit. Stop blaming others and start coming up with solutions. Educate yourself on what is going on in the world around you. READ, READ AND READ SOME MORE! I don't profess to know everything there is to know but I do try and do some research. That is all I'm asking, back up what you say with some facts. Don't make shit up. 

I don't like to talk politics because it starts arguments. Likely this will as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment