05 May 2013

Questions

So, since the breakup I have been doing a lot of soul searching. What makes me happy? What am I passionate about? What do I love? Who am I? Right now I still have no answers to any of these questions. Well, actually I do have a few things that make me happy at times. Things like Tae Kwon Do, Jiu Jitsu, and good friends.

As for the rest I am still trying to figure it out. I know that part of my problems stem from all the bull shit I'm going to have to wade through in Therapy. So far I like going to Therapy. It's nice to talk to someone who really listens and comes up with something I hadn't thought of before. So that's good for me.

I don't think I've ever been really passionate about much of anything. I'm not sure what that means or what it would feel like. As for what I love, well I did (Still do) love Cheryl but that's over so I need to let her go. But what else do I love? I guess maybe my dogs. But that's not really what I mean I guess. I mean what do I love? Is it something material or something intangible? I really have no clue.

As for who I am, I have no idea. I don't guess I've ever really figured it out. Maybe through Therapy I will start to figure it out. I dunno. I think it is why I feel so lost. I don't have any idea who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment